Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should I do?

Options
  • 08-06-2015 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I need advice, I think I been subjected to some sort of subtle treatment to make my job hell by 2 managers....here are some examples
    1.Very agressive reply emails to ordinary queries.
    2. Managers making a big thing out of a simple tasks I do.
    3. No answers when I queried a commission % to a manager...emails ignored totally, last 5 commissions not processed.
    4. One manager was incorrectly praised at a team meeting for my idea, as his, the 2 managers were there, neither corrected the mistake. One even made a laugh of it after.
    5. I was recently treated differently than the rest of the team with a company benefit...less benefit to me.
    6. One manager even once told me I should have never been hired.
    7. Increased my workload without any discussion.
    8.Invited me to a meeting under false pretenses, when threatened disciplinary action for a extremely small issue.
    9. One manager made a mistake on a annual review of me, and was very reluctant to admit it.

Well....am I wrong to be worried?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭skallywag

Have you done something that you can think of that may be pre-empting this situation?

Unless you have no other possible options I would look for a new job.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Well....am I wrong to be worried?

Yes! sounds very much like you are being 'managed out'.... time to look for a new job me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭bilbot79

You're being managed out. Whether it's fair or not it's best to go

Advertisement