Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cake decorating course

Options
  • 08-06-2015 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is any adult cake decorating classes/workshops on during the week of the 10th-14th of August this year?

I have a week off work and I would love to do one. I can be a day or a few day course and I can travel for it. I'm open to hearing whats out there.

I did a search online but very few of the websites are up to day. I have found some for kids/teens but none for adults.

Thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Where are you based? Decobake does classes. They have their upcoming events on their FB pages but it might be worth contacting them to see if there's anything for your dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭phormium

While they don't do week long courses if I was looking for a good cake decorating course this would be one of my choices.

http://www.acakeforyou.ie/#section-2

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kerrylassy

Thanks @bobblehead panda and @phormium. I have booked myself into a class in Decobake Limerick!

I'm excited now. I hope it is going to be really enjoyable :)

Advertisement