Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Item out of Stock - No response from Groupon

Options
  • 08-06-2015 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭

I ordered a bed and mattress on Groupon on Monday May 25th, which was promised delivery in 8 working days. The tracking info was not updated at all after the order was received. On Thursday June 4th I contacted Groupon about when it would be delivered, who responded the next day and said to contact the supplier. I contacted the supplier and they responded on the same day (Friday) and said the item was out of stock and to contact Groupon for a refund, which I did immediately. I have since had no response at all from Groupon, even after emailing them again. I'm fed up at this stage and want either a similar product or a refund. What can I do now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

You could try contacting them on social media (see links on their website). They also have other contact details in Sect 5 of their T&Cs

Advertisement