Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Florence and the Machine - 3Arena (Dublin) & The Odyssey (Belfast) - September 2015

Options
  • 08-06-2015 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Florence and the Machine will play two Irish dates in Dublin and Belfast this September.

The flame-haired pop star is one of the big draws at this year's Electric Picnic, but it's good news for those who can't make it to Stradbally as she'll also play the Odyssey Arena in Belfast on September 9th and Dublin's 3Arena on September 10th.

Tickets are from £39.00/€45.05 including booking fee, and they're both on sale from usual outlets this Friday at 9am.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Sunny.Days

Brilliant news - she's incredible live!! Shame its on a Thursday, but the sore head in work the next day will be worth it all he same!!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

Sunny.Days wrote: »
    Brilliant news - she's incredible live!! Shame its on a Thursday, but the sore head in work the next day will be worth it all he same!!

She will sell out that Thursday in a heartbeat, I recon there's probably a second gig for the Friday to be announced..

on another note I can't wait! loved her at Phoenix Park a few years back! savage performer..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Got my rickets in the Three presale this morning.

I agree that it will sell out very quickly on Friday, ticket prices are reasonable enough for 3 Arena standards.
    Not sure about a second date though.
    I seem to recall a very quick sell out the previous 2 times she played the 3 Arena, but no second date added.
    here's hoping though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

DC10555 wrote: »
    She will sell out that Thursday in a heartbeat, I recon there's probably a second gig for the Friday to be announced..

on another note I can't wait! loved her at Phoenix Park a few years back! savage performer..

Forgot to get tickets on Friday but just picked up standing no problem there now.
    Still seats available too - not looking like a sell out

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

frash wrote: »
    Forgot to get tickets on Friday but just picked up standing no problem there now.
    Still seats available too - not looking like a sell out

yea I was kinda shocked at this TBH.. :eek: maybe people are not liking the new stuff?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

DC10555 wrote: »
    yea I was kinda shocked at this TBH.. :eek: maybe people are not liking the new stuff?

Surely headlining EP a few days before this gig will have some sort of effect on ticket sales.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Sunny.Days

Surely headlining EP a few days before this gig will have some sort of effect on ticket sales.

Ye I was thinking the same. Surely most of the fans would have forked out for EP!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

Anyone any idea what time Florence & the Machine come on stage tomorrow night?

Doors are 6:30.
    Haven't heard anything about a support act.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

frash wrote: »
    Anyone any idea what time Florence & the Machine come on stage tomorrow night?

Doors are 6:30.
    Haven't heard anything about a support act.

opening act will be The Staves.

Times haven't been confirmed yet, I'd expect usual 3Arena arrangements - 19:30 for the opening act with Florence between 20:30 and 21:00

• Registered Users Posts: 12,150 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Have fun lads and girls, she put on a great show at picnic, highlight for me was probably what kind of man, some power in her voice live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Amazing....that is all. Newly converted fan. Buying the back catalogue tomorrow. Best gig Ive been to in years. And The Staves were excellent as well

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nettle

My 8th time to see her and Deffo her best show. Gutted she done belfast on the first night, I would have gone again tonight!

Advertisement