Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Easy/Difficult is it to get tickets?

Options
  • 08-06-2015 3:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Basically there's a strong possibility I'm gonna be in Dallas at the time of Mania for my honeymoon so I'm just wondering how easy is it get tickets through Ticketmaster rather than package deals? Does it still sell out in minutes or is it handy enough to get them?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Handy enough to get them and depending on your budget you should pick up decent seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

When do they go on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

It's usually shortly after Summerslam I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I'm throwing around the idea of going to this one. Do packages sell out soon after on-sale date?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

I'm throwing around the idea of going to this one. Do packages sell out soon after on-sale date?

Silver and gold no(available up till the event usually),
    Dream, VHI and Platinum yes (sold out within 2-3 days usually)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Depends on how big of a WrestleMania it is. Mania 30 Packages sold out on the day of sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Anyone ever went on their own? I went to 28 with a mate and had the time of my life but don't think he could afford next year and I really want to go. I know the city is crawling with fans so there'd always be people to meet and hang out with (even though I'm not the most outgoing person ever) I guess it's the travel on my own would put me off. I've flew over to gigs in England on my own but half way around the world seems more daunting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Andy_rse wrote: »
    Anyone ever went on their own? I went to 28 with a mate and had the time of my life but don't think he could afford next year and I really want to go. I know the city is crawling with fans so there'd always be people to meet and hang out with (even though I'm not the most outgoing person ever) I guess it's the travel on my own would put me off. I've flew over to gigs in England on my own but half way around the world seems more daunting

I went to Mania 29 on my own. It was brilliant because there's so much to do that ya don't really need anyone with you and there was no asking anhyone what they wanted to do. When I wasn't at wrestling stuff I went sight seeing. I wouldn't be looking to get talking to people at axxess and that but it happens and because everyone is on your wave length except for the few odd Americans who are very odd haha you will get talking to people and have a laugh. If you want to go just go you won't regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

You know I think I'll just do it! As the kids say these days #yolo

Advertisement