Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making a complaint to a salon

Options
  • 07-06-2015 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Hi all posting this on behalf of my sister .

Basically she went to a salon on Friday for a eyebrow shape , leg and bikini wax . The employee she said was rude , rushing her ( constantly on her phone and checking the time every 5 minutes)
    Offered her no aftercare advice after the treatment was hastily rushed.

I personally wish to write a letter of complaint to the salon tomorrow but not sure on what to say so looking for some advice on here . I am not looking for free treatments or anything like that of the sort , I just want the manager/owner to review the staff and to let them know of the customer service being received .

Any help appreciated thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Your sister should write this letter, not you. You're relying on second hand information to make a complaint.

The letter should be straightforward and simple. Try to keep it truthful but without too much emotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

she will write this letter tomorrow morning , she just asked for me to post on here for advice on what to say :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

As said above, keep the letter simple and give facts. The name of the therapist, date and time etc. State what was wrong, in your opinion, with the service offered and state what your expectation was.
    Nothing more than that really. Address the letter to the manager or owner of the salon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

business love feedback - good and bad. Without constructive feedback they cannot improve, so once the letter is polite and factual as you have already suggested, it is something you must do and it will be very much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

thanks for the help guys , was just on to the sister there , she said she doesnt know the therapists name as it was her 1st visit , i told her too polite and factual :) thanks for the help here ! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement