Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas movies in June

Options
  • 07-06-2015 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭

WTF...I now the weather is very wintery at the moment, but just no cant thing of anything more depressing even if its got steve martin in it, although he was in that truly awful father of the bride.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Tony Beetroot

You go buddie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

What you talkin' about Willis?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

I think True Movies start showing them around now.Not the good sort but the sickly sweet kind of crap ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Well its a bit early to be honest, they could at least wait until July!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

It's never too early to watch Die Hard!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

Duggy747 wrote: »

......... or Trading Places.

By the by our very own Teutonic financial guru Aonghus always reminds me of Dan Ackroyd's character Louis Winthorpe III

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Duggy747 wrote: »

Thats a very true point!

Its acceptable to watch Die Hard at anytime of the year, its just mandatory at Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Wang King

......... or Trading Places.

By the by our very own Teutonic financial guru Aonghus always reminds me of Dan Ackroyd's character Louis Winthorpe III

He reminds me more of the private eye getting arsefcked by the gorilla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

WTF...I now the weather is very wintery at the moment, but just no cant thing of anything more depressing even if its got steve martin in it, although he was in that truly awful father of the bride.

What? :confused:

We still have our Christmas tree up. It was a hassle getting it down from the attic so we just haven't bothered to take it down again and put it back up there. We barely even notice it anymore but every so often I'll look at it and think to myself "fúck, that Christmas tree should probably be taken down".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

DareGod wrote: »
    What? :confused:

Wendell just no cant thing! No cant thing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I encountered a hail shower on a walk yesterday morning in JUNE.

That said I think 'Xmas' is a load bull which has lost it's meaning and has being taken over by big business and self absorbed peeps, pressies yay me me me.

Why don't you go and observe Ramadan or something? Just to have balance like, you can keep the neck beard and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭FluffyAngel

DEFTLEFTHANd

Why don't you go and observe Ramadan or something? Just to have balance like, you can keep the neck beard and all

Let me guess .your no fan of the Easter bunny

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Is this one of those "you had to be there to get the joke" kinda threads?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

When I was younger, I used to watch Christmas movies from about June onwards!

Advertisement