Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Honeymoon Destination

Options
  • 06-06-2015 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,
    I'm looking for somewhere to choose for a honeymoon. October 2016.
    We're looking for a relaxing, all inclusive resort. After the wedding, we're just looking to kick the shoes off and relax for a week or so, without worrying about spending more money.

I was initially looking at Saint Martin in the Caribbean, but I'm aware that it might be during hurricane/cyclone season.

I'm not a fan of the ultra-heat, so more looking towards comfortable-moderate heat with the option of going for a paddle in the sea, should I be brave enough. :o

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

I would recommend a resort called 'Excellence Playa Mujeres' in Cancun, Mexico. I was there at the end of October last year for 10 nights, and have to say that it was perfect.

Even as far as all-inclusive 5 star resorts go, it seems to stand out from the rest. The sheer volume of guests who were on their 4th, 5th, 6th.. visits spoke volumes for the experience on offer.

It's an adult only spot, with great restaurants, facilities, rooms and the best hotel staff I've ever come across.

It was very reasonably priced for us as we booked during an ebookers sale.

The Excellence group have other resorts around the Caribbean and I would trust any one of them if Playa Mujeres is anything to go by!

Advertisement