Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSN's Smack Talk

Options
  • 06-06-2015 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭

Hey, folks, I caught up with the Celtic Throwdown's TOs following the event in Galway City last week to chat about the tournament and what except in the upcoming events around the country. If you're interested in hearing how it went then you can find a link to the podcast down below, and a wee blurb to boot. I'd also like to say thanks to the mods for giving me the go-ahead with this post.

Check out the first episode of HSN's brand new show, Smack Talk- the competitive gaming podcast! Join Spud as he chats with tournament organisers, RandomSelect's AJ and GSFC's Jimmy Penguin, about the biggest fighting game tournament series to ever grace Irish soil- The Celtic Throwdown.

HSN's Smack Talk Episode 1. featuring AJ and Jimmy Penguin

Advertisement