Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Limerick City (Hobbies)

Options
  • 06-06-2015 5:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Me and my buddy are tried of being unemployed and need to take up a hobby before we both go spastic and kill ourselves but we don't know what Limerick has to offer, we know of a few martial arts places around the city but don't know where they are. We also heard that there is an archery place but again we don't know where, we suck at being from Limerick :D. If you know of any hobbies that we could try out could you please reply and let me know it would be greatly appreciated, Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I didn't know where else to post it.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Any knife stores around?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Swampfire

Any knife stores around?

Why do you ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

Swampfire wrote: »
    Me and my buddy need to take up a hobby before we both go spastic and kill ourselves.

Some sort of writing course. Just to hone that raw talent like.

Maybe spend some time looking for those martial arts places. Then the archery place. After that pick something else to find.

By the sounds of it there will be weeks of entertainment in that alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭dmc17

There are two main colleges there in Limerick along with other educational providers. You could do a course. The Springboard ones are pretty useful, especially if you've been long term unemployed. Plenty of hobbies and clubs in there too to keep you entertained, plus you'll reduce your likelihood of being unemployed in future.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭FluffyAngel

Me and my buddy are tried of being unemployed and need to take up a hobby before we both go spastic and kill ourselves .

You sir are a legend ....

look up Skillnets,tons of upskilling on that ..

(are you one half of the rubberbandits?:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I didn't know where else to post it.

Limerick forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=476

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

Stab someone ?

Advertisement