Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butler creek flip scope covers

Options
  • 06-06-2015 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭

Anyone on here know what size butler creek clip covers suit a bushnell trophy 6x18-50mm scope.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

hexosan wrote: »
    Anyone on here know what size butler creek clip covers suit a bushnell trophy 6x18-50mm scope.

http://butlercreek.com/products/scope_covers.html

Go to the above website and download scope cover chart. there are three types of cover, Blizzard, Multi Flex and Flip Open. If you have problems I'll look for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭hexosan

rsole1 wrote: »
    http://butlercreek.com/products/scope_covers.html

Go to the above website and download scope cover chart. there are three types of cover, Blizzard, Multi Flex and Flip Open. If you have problems I'll look for you.

Thanks very much for that I'll take a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

Thanks very much for that I'll take a look.

Don't bother with the rear butler creek scope cove get yourself an AccuCover Scope cover instead they are way more robust.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭cork shooter

Don't waste your money on butler creek covers. They are absolute rubbish now and will break if you throw them a dirty look. I have recently broke both front and back on a nights lamping. Made from cheap brittle plastic not fit for purpose.

Don't waste your money on butler creek covers. They are absolute rubbish now and will break if you throw them a dirty look. I have recently broke both front and back on a nights lamping. Made from cheap brittle plastic not fit for purpose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Tikka391

That's good to know was just going to get meself a set. What brand would you get instead.

Tikka391 wrote: »
    That's good to know was just going to get meself a set. What brand would you get instead.

Not a great amount of options there. Tenebraex covers get good reviews but are not cheap and would have to be got from the states I would think . Some manufacturers make covers for their own scopes, leupold being one I have seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Tikka391

Not a great amount of options there. Tenebraex covers get good reviews but are not cheap and would have to be got from the states I would think . Some manufacturers make covers for their own scopes, leupold being one I have seen.

Thanks cork.

Advertisement