Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrations

Options
  • 05-06-2015 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

I'm getting my exam results from college next Friday and want to do something special to mark it as it was a tough year. Myself and my friend are stuck for ideas though all we can think of is going for dinner anyone any other suggestions??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Have you considered going to the pub and getting bladdered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I'm getting my exam results from college next Friday and want to do something special to mark it as it was a tough year. Myself and my friend are stuck for ideas though all we can think of is going for dinner anyone any other suggestions??

Orgy? At least if you fail you'll still have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Thought this was about chocolate :(

All you can think about is dinner!? Slow down there cowboy, things might get a little nuts with you two!

I suggest also getting dessert.

Fireworks up your arse. Don't worry, it isn't Halloween, so should be OK.

• Advertisement

mickstupp wrote: »
    Thought this was about chocolate :(
    smash wrote: »
    Orgy? At least if you fail you'll still have fun.

There you go OP, combine some ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

Buy 1000 ladybugs and paint them a different colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭ArtyM

This is a significant moment in your development into adulthood and should be marked by a traditional rite of passage to prove your readiness.
    You need to head into the Wilderness, naked as the day you were born.
    Armed only with your wits, cunning, and bravery, you are forbidden to return until you have taken the life, and drank the warm blood of, another being - the bigger the prey, the greater the man you are.
    Probably best if you and your friend don't go into the same Wilderness at the same time though.
    Or you could go to Coppers, just bring a bigger stick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Cocaine. Do cocaine!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭Buzz Meeks

Kill a man. And watch him die.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,659 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Cocaine. Do cocaine!

Snort cocaine from a hooker's buttocks/cleavage (depending on your preference).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,903 ✭✭✭circadian

Have a quiet night in and rest up. You have your whole life ahead of you and you'll need all the rest you can get.

Or go out and get hammered.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Naked oil wrestling? It's not weird it's manly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Buy some Celebrations and celebrate good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Aongus Von Bismarck

I think going for a good meal in a well-regarded eatery is a fine idea. You could go to the theatre afterwards if there was anything good on? It's certainly a much better idea than going to the pub with the intention of becoming incoherent and legless from alcohol, as others have suggested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭moonlighting

Start a bonfire with all your college notes and books. most people just put them in the attic and never use them again so at least with a bonfire you can keep warm and drink a beer and perhaps melt some mash mellows.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Rough Sleeper

I can't believe that some people here are irresponsible enough not to suggest that the OP get ****ed up on drink and drugs after a year of hard work and study.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Choose a tattoo design you all love then everyone gets some ink. Head to mondello for the ride of your lives. Go skydiving. Finally go out for dinner and a few drinks and have a great night!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Well, this is something to get you started:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Be some let down of a night if one or both of ye haven't passed :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,883 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Go to the Dogs (greyhounds that is).

Bet, Drink, Eat, have fun.

It's a great night out, and something different for sure.

I'm at a wedding. So I am. Well, right now I'm outside getting some fresh air because the room is very pretty but very dark and had low ceilings so I'm at a wedding but not at the wedding.

Might be drunk.

My point is. Get married. Sure it's a great aul celebration innit.

Advertisement