Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike vs Breitling Transocean

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭CarltonBrowne

Ouch - from the thread title I was expecting this to be an either/or purchasing decision. I'm sure that Breitling will put it right for you at a cost and Rocco, the chap in Bristol with the Rolex lapping machine, is also Breitling-accredited (though he's very busy). I take it that you're OK?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Not sure if my Breitling did the damage or else prevented some of it, but yeah mostly grazes for me, left hand and right arm.
    Impressive damage to my watch though! Mechanically seems perfectly functional.

I live in Asia so will drop it off in Hong Kong next time I'm there. No repair opportunities where I live.

Advertisement