Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eBay being sued.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Wonder what they mean by commission. Final value fees are refunded when a listing is removed. If it was a classified then there's no commission. eBay removes tens of thousands of dodgy listings a day, they have the rules and procedures worked out petty well.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Hardly a new idea, I have previously owned and sold a piece of land on the moon. It was given to me as a gift, ****e gift tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Hardly a new idea, I have previously owned and sold a piece of land on the moon. It was given to me as a gift, ****e gift tbf.

I still own some. Going to enter my kingdom in Eurovision next year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Chucken wrote: »

I may do a Celion Dion and represent ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

Good that the original news story included a picture of the sun. I wouldn't have had a clue what they were talking about otherwise.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Chucken wrote: »
    If Israel and Australia can do it...why not!? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I may do a Celion Dion and represent ye.
    entropi wrote: »
    If Israel and Australia can do it...why not!? :pac:

Right, that's us sorted so.

Advertisement