Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Off-Campus Accommodation

Options
  • 04-06-2015 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi guys. I'm going into 2nd year and UCD and was pretty much relying on campus accommodation for next year. Well that ship clearly sailed half way through my exams (thanks UCD) and now I have to find somewhere to live. I've never looked for a house before so I don't even know if I'm looking too early or too late. Digs isn't really an option because I lived on campus last year and I feel like I'd be going backwards. One of my friends has a house sorted and we've only been finished three weeks. I've looked at all the usual places online but there aren't many student houses on offer and the ones I do find are usually summer months. I don't mind a 1 year lease. I just was wondering whether I should not mention I'm a student or should I wait a bit longer to find somewhere.

Comments

Advertisement