Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xperia Z1 Compact

Options
  • 04-06-2015 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

I have this phone since Vodafone offered it, and have been noticing all calls incoming say the caller is unidentified, even though they are in my Google contacts and Google is set up on the phone. I've run a test with 2 people, both of whom have 'display my number' set ON. I recently changed mine from 'provider default' to ON, since my number wasn't showing on my sister's phone. She can now see mine, but I still can't see her ID.
    'HOLLY' was no help, and didn't even recognise the Z1 compact as a model.
    has this something to do with where my contacts are stored, or because I don't run the auto sync?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

I have this phone since Vodafone offered it, and have been noticing all calls incoming say the caller is unidentified, even though they are in my Google contacts and Google is set up on the phone. I've run a test with 2 people, both of whom have 'display my number' set ON. I recently changed mine from 'provider default' to ON, since my number wasn't showing on my sister's phone. She can now see mine, but I still can't see her ID

I knew someone that had this problem with their Samsung galaxy s4 - it was something that Vodafone needed to activate on their side - nothing to do with phone.
    something like this

Advertisement