Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden Wedding Albums

Options
  • 03-06-2015 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone may be able to help me out here, looking for a wooden wedding album, preferably with 40 pages. Ive noticed on photovalue that there are Modioevo wooden albums with up to 20 pages, but unfortunately not 40 pages.
    If anyone knows of any other sources that I could find what I'm looking for it would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

I suspect they may mean 20 spreads rather than 20 pages which would give you your 40 pages - unless of course you mean 40 spreads giving a whopping 80 pages? Most album suppliers talk about spreads rather than individual pages. Give them a ring and ask.....

Advertisement