Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman dies after faulty silicone injection.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭ThinkProgress

Butt, why? :p

I hate it when pretty ones die! :'(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

One for the Darwin awards surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

It went tits up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

It went tits up.

Arse about face I think you mean. Unless your buttocks are on your chest...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

testicle wrote: »
    Arse about face I think you mean. Unless your buttocks are on your chest...

Just read the link,I like the line 'unlicenced buttock injections'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

A person has died. It's sad, and devastating for her poor family and friends. But seriously, guys, wtf? Seriously, like. Come on, people.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

DareGod wrote: »
    A person has died. It's sad, and devastating for her poor family and friends. But seriously, guys, wtf? Seriously, like. Come on, people.

Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

It went tits up.
    First thing I thought of when I read the title

Poor girl. It's very sad, and she didn't deserve to either die or be laughed at. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

whats your point caller ?

• Advertisement

Pretty stupid way to die, seriously. Didn't you just start a thread about the fear of growing old?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

???? after the breast implant scandal of a few years ago it amazes me why people would go through this proceedure

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Gandhi

Trial going on in Philly for the same thing. A dancer from London flew in for silicone injections that ended up killing her.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20150408__quot_Black_Madam_quot__has_a_change_of_heart__Silicone_injections_are_bad.html

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭.Henry Sellers.

Seriously?

You can't be seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

Candie wrote: »
    Poor girl. It's very sad, and she didn't deserve to either die or be laughed at. :(

Yes she did. Allowing an unlicensed practitioner to inject chemicals into her body in some basement out of vanity? This is exactly the kind of person the world needs fewer of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

This reminds me of that woman who took a selfie and hit a truck, or that woman and the ducks... Idiots. Can't get me had around the “Poor girl” aspect. unlicensed

I agree but it is very hard to check a doctors background

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Get your penis cut off and you're brave. Get some silicone injected into your buttocks and you deserve to die.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Hope she didn't get to reproduce before this, wouldn't want the genetics of such an idiot living on lol.

I would say I feel sorry for the family but her own mother was actually there with her. Honestly, what the fuk do people like this exist for. If you're going to get a surgery that is absolutely unnecessary like this stupid sh!t then at least make sure it's from a reputable surgeon and don't cheap out on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Vice did a program about it. It's a very common procedure although wrought with problems

• Advertisement

Hope she didn't get to reproduce before this, wouldn't want the genetics of such an idiot living on lol.

I would say I feel sorry for the family but her own mother was actually there with her. Honestly, what the fuk do people like this exist for. If you're going to get a surgery that is absolutely unnecessary like this stupid sh!t then at least make sure it's from a reputable surgeon and don't cheap out on it.
    That's very mean spirited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Usual badass moralizers in here, I see.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Sam Kade wrote: »
    That's very mean spirited.

It's support of Darwinism.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

RIP Rhianna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

I agree but it is very hard to check a doctors background

its a bit of a give away when the "doctor" is working in a basement

Someone dies, people think it's OK to mock them.

Stay classy, you guys, stay. classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Gandhi

Gandhi wrote: »
    Trial going on in Philly for the same thing. A dancer from London flew in for silicone injections that ended up killing her.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20150408__quot_Black_Madam_quot__has_a_change_of_heart__Silicone_injections_are_bad.html

The lady giving the injections in the Philly case was just given 10-20 years.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20150612__Black_Madam__gets_10-20_years_in_butt_injection_death.html

• Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Her lawyers will have a field day!

Not really as there are probably no assets or professional insurance to claim from

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Not really as there are probably no assets or professional insurance to claim from

I lolled

Advertisement