Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Dublin (Accounting Graduates)

Options
  • 03-06-2015 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Anyone here moving to Dublin to start their training contract? Myself and 3 friends are going to be moving up and looking for accommodation, 2 going to a big 4 firm and 2 going to a top 20 firm.
    Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat and looking for people to share with.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

daft.ie is a great start. If all four of you are going to move into together, that will be great to split the rent. Best of luck with the training contracts. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

daft.ie is a great start. If all four of you are going to move into together, that will be great to split the rent. Best of luck with the training contracts. :)

Thanks Apple :) Yeh been trawling Daft already. Was just looking to hear from people in the same position. A 5 bed house for 2k would be better than a 4 bed for the same price!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

I'm sure there will be more people who will be doing the same over the next coming months with getting their contracts. As far as I know, there is an option to seek for shared housing. And you will come across people who are looking for professionals only to house share!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

I noticed Daft has a forum alright, i'll have to check it out!

Advertisement