Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

View SUSI Application

Options
  • 03-06-2015 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Is there any way to view my completed renewal application? In previous years a soft copy was attached to the confirmation email, but this was not the case this year.
    I believe I may have made an error on one of the sections and would like to take a look just in case.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

Yeah go onto your SUSI account and there should be an option on the 15/16 line. I had to do it, because I thought I'd made a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

DeeTee100 wrote: »
    Is there any way to view my completed renewal application? In previous years a soft copy was attached to the confirmation email, but this was not the case this year.
    I believe I may have made an error on one of the sections and would like to take a look just in case.

If you have fully submitted your application, at the end you are asked to check a box to get a copy of your application sent to you.
    If you did not select this box, then you do not get a copy of the application and you cannot make any changes manually once it has been submitted.

How ever, you can contact SUSI and inform them of the error you think you have made and they maybe able to fix it for you or re-open your application for your to re-submit it.

Advertisement