Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian politician's thoughts on Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ah the Morris family. I believe they got transported for stealing sheep in the 1840's

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Yeah, well, that's just, like, his opinion, man.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

'Now I love the Irish, the parliament is full of Irish men but these are people who can’t grow potatoes, they’ve got a mutant lawn weed as their national symbol and they can’t verbalise the difference between tree and the number three'

banter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

National symbol is a harp
    Shamrock is actually trademark

• Registered Users Posts: 17,740 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Weren't there two threads on this yesterday?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I honestly wouldnt blame him or any other australian for having a negative view of irish people considering how many Irish emigrated there, I mean the bloody things are everywhere. They're in the lift, in the lorry, in the bond wizard, and all over the malonga gilderchuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

And what do you wish to say about this yourself OP?

And he is not a politician, but a political advisor.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

News Dump and already being discussed -> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057440046

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement