Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blacklisted, Blocked Iphone 5c

Options
  • 03-06-2015 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi boards,
    I bought an iphone 5c thats locked to the ee network in the uk. I ran a blacklist check on it and its status is blocked. To start using the iphone must i get the blacklist cleaned as well as network unlocked? or is this irrelevant because im using it in ireland?
    Any help appreviated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,483 ✭✭✭✭guil

Should work fine in Ireland but you may have to get it unlocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Hi boards,
    I bought an iphone 5c thats locked to the ee network in the uk. I ran a blacklist check on it and its status is blocked. To start using the iphone must i get the blacklist cleaned as well as network unlocked? or is this irrelevant because im using it in ireland?
    Any help appreviated.
    Thanks

As the IMIE is blocked it mightn't be possible to get it unlocked as well as activated. The phone you have is either stolen, lost or still under contract and only the original owner can have the blacklist lifted.

Advertisement