Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night cramming?

Options
  • 02-06-2015 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Is anyone cramming for some things the night before the exam? And also the day of the exam just before going in?
    Everyone post what is on their list for a last minute scan-through
    I'll start:
    -theorems and derivations for maths
    -tests for anions chemistry
    -quotes for English
    -study of an ecosystem biology

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

Cramming is a bad idea.. especially this late in the evening. Your head will be (even more) wrecked

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Rory Gallagher

My only choice at this point in the year is to cram.
    I truly feel awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭dazzadazza

chocksaway wrote: »
    Cramming is a bad idea.. especially this late in the evening. Your head will be (even more) wrecked

I'm not learning from scratch, I'm just looking over to make sure I know those things 100% and have them extra fresh in my mind before I go into the exam hall.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭BlueWolf16

dazzadazza wrote: »
    I'm not learning from scratch, I'm just looking over to make sure I know those things 100% and have them extra fresh in my mind before I go into the exam hall.

Pretty sure that's literally the exact definition of study. Nothing bad with cramming either, as long as you can keep focused for a long time. Earliest to wake up I'd say 6.15/6.30 for a 9.30 exam. Go to bed by 10 and you'll be grand. Staying up late is more harmful than beneficial from what I hear.

Advertisement