Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PhotoBook Printed ASAP

Options
  • 02-06-2015 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I"m looking to get a photo book printed ASAP, it for a wedding guest book, (I'll need to collect next Thursday :()

I'm looking for something similar to blurb or snap fish but they can't deliver in time. So any options greatly appreciated. I'm aware it will cost me more at this stage, but just really need to get something done.

Yes I so should have sort this earlier...any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Harvey Norman?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Razzen

yes I'm looking at Harvey Norman, They only seem to do a full photo book.. no options to insert lined pages etc for guest book. but it's best option so far.. thank you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Make a lined page as a Jpeg and drop that into the pages where you need it. The only consideration then is if the surface will be suitable to write on with a pen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Aldi Photobooks delivered in 6 days from time of upload
    http://www.aldiphotos.co.uk/photo-books.html

Advertisement