Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who is your favorite random ped and why? :D In GTA SAn ANdreas

• 02-06-2015 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Who is your favorite random ped and why? :D

Thought this would be a fun little discussion as some of the peds are very weird and kinda mysterious..

The one I like the most wears a light blue hoodie and beige pants, I think. He is frightened by the slightest thing and I don't know why, so let's discuss a little 'bout him too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I like the bouncer at the strip club. Give him an oul punch in the face and he'll follow you to the ends of the earth.
    That's dedication to your job and your face right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Favourite - The mugger, in all his/her guises.

Least favourite: Lester or Ron. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Love simeon he has to be the single most soundest character in the game... If only I could bring the poor fella more cars...

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Has to be the mechanic in the main LS customs. Has his right hand stuck in a petrol pump handle and a screwdriver through his left.
    _sHHkkHBVVNMF4CDvjMcELS8Vt2JktVVAKSIhAzI-1kevgz24rJ8v3QbHNST6OhL61YturF-DAb12as=w2560-h2560

And when you kill him he drops like $25 even though he charges $50k for a horn.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Benny_%28SA%29.jpg

Always loved this guy, a model for incest :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

TacoMan wrote: »
    Favourite - The mugger, in all his/her guises.

Least favourite: Lester or Ron. :mad:

I don't mind Lester, he's just a creep. I don't get what purpose your man Bruce serves, though. I hate getting calls from that prick, and it's usually just as you're under fire :mad: Same with Dom, you never ever came across them in the online version of the game, so why are they ringing you??!

Favourite would have been Johnny-On-The-Spot, but he just magics you the cars these days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

The girl at the Vanilla Unicorn fancies me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

There was a guy in gta3 in a black mac. When you killed him, he dropped paper with a drawing of a cock and balls on it.

Then there was a random ped who'd shout in a nordie accent: "You look like my daughter"

Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

There was an old granny that used to roar in a Nordie accent, "Aye used tae be a model"

And there was also a Clarke Kent lookalike that would run off screaming "holy millennium dome" in an English accent if you pointed a gun at him.

Good times!

Advertisement