Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wisdom teeth pain

Options
  • 01-06-2015 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I just got 2 wisdom teeth out Friday morning, so 4 days ago now. It was a bottom and top one on the right side of my mouth. It seems that the pain is getting worse if anything and I don't know if it's normal or not, I'm getting my stitches out tomoro will that make it worse or better? I'm in absolute agony I can't talk or eat or smile I'm absolutely miserable over it. I'm going to America in a few days for a j1 and just wondering if anyone knows anything about how long the healing process of this takes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Increasing pain a few days after extractions is likely to be dry socket. See your dentist tomorrow and they may rinse and dress the area...
    Cocogal123 wrote: »
    I just got 2 wisdom teeth out Friday morning, so 4 days ago now. It was a bottom and top one on the right side of my mouth. It seems that the pain is getting worse if anything and I don't know if it's normal or not, I'm getting my stitches out tomoro will that make it worse or better? I'm in absolute agony I can't talk or eat or smile I'm absolutely miserable over it. I'm going to America in a few days for a j1 and just wondering if anyone knows anything about how long the healing process of this takes?

Advertisement