Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to do?

Options
  • 01-06-2015 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Will be getting a new phone at the end of the month. Was planning on getting the note 4 and was all set to pull the trigger but I see in the thread that people are having battery problems with lollipop .

I have the HTC one m7. So do I go for the note or do I get the latest HTC or the galaxy s6 or another ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

I'm in the same boat. Don't know what phone to get. Might go for S6 myself if price is good but I'd say the battery is gonna be fairly poor.

Meteor are supposed to be dropping prices of handsets on bill pay today, will be updated online in next couple of days probably.

Most of the new handsets seem to have some sort of big enough issue with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I went from an m7 to an s6 and couldn't be happier. The battery is pretty decent too, hasn't run out of power on me yet. The quick charge is also a huge benefit on the phone. There is a thread on the s6 here. Have a look through it. All of the users seem happy with their purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭CptMackey

I went from an m7 to an s6 and couldn't be happier. The battery is pretty decent too, hasn't run out of power on me yet. The quick charge is also a huge benefit on the phone. There is a thread on the s6 here. Have a look through it. All of the users seem happy with their purchase.

Thanks for that. Was all set on the note but ance been following the thread and people are suffering battery issues with lollipop so will take a look through the s6 thread :)

Advertisement