Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doughnuts.

Options
  • 31-05-2015 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,420 ✭✭✭✭

Are you responsible for the doughnuts that cover every crossroad and highway in the country.
    If so please stop it's embarrassing,pointless,ruins your car and tyres.

Take up model aircrafting or throwing football or something.
    Cut out the doughnuts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I prefer to eat mine,not drive round f@kin them out the window

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Eutow

Is there anything they can't do?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

kneemos wrote: »
    Are you responsible for the doughnuts that cover every crossroad and highway in the country.
    If so please stop it's embarrassing,pointless,ruins your car and tyres.

Take up model aircrafting or throwing football or something.
    Cut out the doughnuts.

Alternatively go and sit in a car park and make engine noises to entertain yourself. Or do laps of your town.

Idiots!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭FluffyAngel

i can see this thread getting full of holes..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Pullin wheelies you mean op ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

We need more kneemos patrolling the roads for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

If I was responsible for all the Donuts I'd have probably died of diabetes by now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Yeah they're sad kunts, too poverty to afford access to private property or tracks to do all that bullsh!t as much as they want so they destroy public roads. The funniest thing is a lot of them are in their mid to late twenties yet still haven't grown out of that phase of driving like absolute pricks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I thought this was about the tasty treat, but alas this is a sad and barren thread with no tasty donuts :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

I thought ye were talking about the dessert, I hate you atm OP!

• Advertisement

Niemoj wrote: »
    I thought ye were talking about the breakfast/second breakfast/elevenses/brunch/lunch/dinner/supper/snack/dessert, I hate you atm OP!

Fixed it for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

How does Bob Marley like his doughnuts?

With jam in' !!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

the ones on o'connell st are so great

Links234 wrote: »
    I thought this was about the tasty treat, but alas this is a sad and barren thread with no tasty donuts :(

My thoughts exactly,your a moderator I see,maybe you could give the green light and allow discussion about the little rings of joy on this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

The high number of doughnuts outside towns is indicative of how lazy Irish cops have become

your a moderator I see

Not of AH! I have no power here :o

bluewolf wrote: »
    the ones on o'connell st are so great

The chocolate ones,do you scoff them down straight away while the chocolate is still melted? Or wait the 30 seconds required to harden into a shell?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Ally Dick wrote: »
    The high number of doughnuts outside towns is indicative of how lazy Irish cops have become

Maybe,but I'd suggest it's more representative of how few Traffic Cop's there actually are to Police Irish roads and drivers...

http://rsa.ie/en/Utility/News/2015/Statement-from-Ms-Liz-ODonnell-Chairperson-Road-Safety-Authority/

1,200 in 2009 to approximately 750 in 2014.

750 personnel to provide 24/7/365 coverage in the 26 counties translates into a laughable level of availability,which is being underlined each day on our roads...liiterally in the case of the Doughnut Drivers.....:(

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

Advertisement