Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using my Triathlon Ireland race licence in France

Options
  • 31-05-2015 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi there,

I'm on holidays in France in June and have entered (i think) a triathlon over there.

Couldn't quite work out whether my TI licence would be valid for the race or not.

Has anybody raced in France before? Or anywhere else in Europe? Advice much appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

chrisly wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm on holidays in France in June and have entered (i think) a triathlon over there.

Couldn't quite work out whether my TI licence would be valid for the race or not.

Has anybody raced in France before? Or anywhere else in Europe? Advice much appreciated.

Thanks.

Should be fine. Usually the ETU and ITU affiliated organisations accept other similar orgs licences.email them and get piece of mind though.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Jakey Rolling

chrisly wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks.

Best check if they need a doctor's cert, stating your fitness to race. I tried to enter a local 10k while on hols last year and was refused as I didn't have this cert. Checked up on this and it appears this is mandatory for most sporting events in France now.

100412.2526@compuserve.com

Advertisement