Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X factor, BGT or any of those talent shows

Options
  • 31-05-2015 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭

You know the way they put the contestants into a house when they reach the live shows

Well do they do the shopping??? Do they get paid?

Comments

I believe at that point, each person is given a lump sum to keep them going, mainly because it's known that some have given up their lives to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

It's called 'sweat equity'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I don't know. Because I never watch that crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

I've often pondered similar questions. This week I'm on 'What happens if you eat nothing but Taytos for a solid month?'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

What they do is they get a great big melting pot, big enough to take the world and all it's got, and keep it stirring for a hundred years or more - turning out coffee coloured people by the score.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭cml387

Specialun wrote: »
    You know the way they put the contestants into a house when they reach the live shows

Where do you think they found Meery Boorden?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

Specialun wrote: »

If it were an ISIS dungeon instead of a house, I might watch it.

Advertisement