Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCA English & Communications

Options
  • 31-05-2015 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

How're ye on this fine Sunday lads?
    I'm currently helping my brother study for this exam which takes place on Wednesday & apparently his teacher was useless so we're struggling to pin down what to study. He didn't tell em to get exam papers so we're kinda lost. We're doing the standard stuff, informal letters, reviews, formal letters, etc but I'm not sure what to leave out.
    All I have to go on is a few bits & bobs from sites really.

And a lot of stuff in his copy. We have lots of information, just not sure what to narrow it down to.

Any help is appreciated, cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Past exam papers on examinations.ie will give you an idea of what the paper will be like. Most of his credits have already been covered by his key assignments and tasks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ImAChicken

Thanks for the reply. I checked examinations.ie previously but I couldn't find any at the time. I dunno what happened but your comment made me go back & I actually found a past paper, thanks for the advice & reassurance you can close the thread now if you need to.
    Thanks again.

Advertisement