Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***2015 LC English - Ordinary Level - Both papers - June 3rd and 4th***

Options
  • 31-05-2015 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

What poets do yE think will come up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭joe14

Anybody have any idea of the main poets to study for ordinary level,I haven't really studied any,so just looking for the 2-3 main ones,All help is appreciated. Who do you think will come up?
    thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 usurptheczar

Just wondering how much should should essays be in the ordinary English exam, how much is too little/too much ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Both threads merged with the main OL English thread. Keep everything here please, thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Twiist3DPyRo

well there are 36 poems so good luck guessing, i would say focus you study on composing and single text as they are almost 50% of the exam and easier to study as there is less guess work involved

• Registered Users Posts: 8 electromix

You either need to know HL peoms or OL peoms. HL poems include plath, donne, yeats, hardy etc. and OL what's left. On the day you gonna get 2 poems from HL and 2 peoms from OL. You don't need to revise all of them I found this in revision book. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Katezz

How long do essays and Q.Bs have to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 yasminesue

what poets are yous studying in detail...please help me out

• Registered Users Posts: 6 officejet57

do ye reckon theme will come up on the comparative??

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭OriginV

do ye reckon theme will come up on the comparative??
    Id say it will do so I am just going to use social class, and relationship as my themes for comparing.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭OriginV

What text is everyone writing about for the single text?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Twiist3DPyRo

i did othello for single

Advertisement