Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using headphones for aurals?

Options
  • 31-05-2015 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I've noticed that whenever I use headphones/earphones when watching French news or practicing my aural, my listening comprehension improves dramatically as I can actually hear the actual words and understand what is being said.

I was wondering, would it be possible to get transferred to another room on the day of my French & Irish exams for aural and listen to the tape using headphones/earphones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kahmen

Tet2015 wrote: »
    I've noticed that whenever I use headphones/earphones when watching French news or practicing my aural, my listening comprehension improves dramatically as I can actually hear the actual words and understand what is being said.

I was wondering, would it be possible to get transferred to another room on the day of my French & Irish exams for aural and listen to the tape using headphones/earphones?

only sertne people can get permishin for that you need to have a spasfi lerning disabty for things like that here all the in fo on it is here https://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ca&sc=ra

bud i realy duat youd be able to get it as i it took me a long time to find eout if i hade a reder and a wtirter for my lc the scoll aplyd for it back in septeber so its next to no chans of yougeting it whit 3 days to go to the lc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Tet2015 wrote: »

No.

Unless you have a diagnosed hearing difficulty.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Asked and answered. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement