Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silicon Republic makeover

Options
  • 31-05-2015 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

I noticed that my RSS feeds for the site stopped working on May 21st. It's only when visiting the site with a browser that I see they've redesigned it.

What do you think of the redesign?

It doesn't really bother me that much as I'll still be getting all the content via RSS, but I still prefer the old design. This new design seems to be geared toward mobile, with lots of scrolling needed to get to articles you want to read

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,323 ✭✭✭jmcc

Bad. Crayon jockey disaster bad.

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

I like it.

And at least in June 2015 it's got some news a bit more current than September 2014 like some purported news sites I could mention.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

jmcc wrote: »
    Bad. Crayon jockey disaster bad.

Regards...jmcc

I only looked because of that 'withering' comment - just to see if jmcc was being overly critical - OMG he wasn't - not a bit of it.

C

Advertisement