Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hennessy Story

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 LuckyLoki

I quite liked it Nice and short which is always a plus. The drama of the story pulled me along. Faith is pretty horrible. I liked the ending, it was kind of hopeful for Fionn. Still I worry for his conflicted feelings when the baby is born. Could be another story there yet eventually. :-) Over all, it isn't what I'd expect from the Hennessy stories but I like it a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭c68zapdsm5i1ru

I thought it was beautifully written. The characters were very well drawn and the descriptions of Paris were excellent. Faith was a nasty piece of work but not some one dimensional villain. I don't see how this wasn't up to normal Hennessy standard.

Advertisement