Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ECCE and home tuition

Options
  • 30-05-2015 4:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭

Can you get the free preschool year and home tuition?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

CaraMay wrote: »
    Can you get the free preschool year and home tuition?
    As far as I m aware only children who don't have a preschool/school place qualify for home tuition.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

mohawk wrote: »
    As far as I m aware only children who don't have a preschool/school place qualify for home tuition.

I meant crèche / Montessori - ecce. In other words can they avail of the ecce and home tuition

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

CaraMay wrote: »
    I meant crèche / Montessori - ecce. In other words can they avail of the ecce and home tuition

Nearly certain they don't. A child I worked with last year went to crèche in the morning and had tuition in the afternoon. Parents paid for crèche.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

No you can't, home tuition is worth far more than the ecce so most parents pay for the preschool and then either send tutor with the child or do it in the afternoons.

Advertisement