Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone got Vagcom in Cork

Options
  • 30-05-2015 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hey guys, i'm looking for someone who has vcds, basically i just want to turn off the annoying beeping from my seat belt.

I've a 2 door 2006 mk5 golf,

And before any comments about not wearing seat belts " i do ".

Seat belt connector is acting up, also when i usually put anything larger then a 2L coke or anything like that on passenger seat the weight sets off the beeping sound..

I'll be happy to give a few buks your way for your time if you can help out..

Regards, Robbie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭corcaigh1

robbiew wrote: »
    Hey guys, i'm looking for someone who has vcds, basically i just want to turn off the annoying beeping from my seat belt.

Seat belt connector is acting up, also when i usually put anything larger then a 2L coke or anything like that on passenger seat the weight sets off the beeping sound..

Regards, Robbie

Any good indie garage will have VCDS to do that for ya..bout 20 bucks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭George Dalton

You can unplug the sensors. Does the same job.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

robbiew wrote: »

Regards, Robbie

I have it, and in Cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

I have it, and in Cork

I have it, but more importantly, I'm from Cork :-) :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭robbiew

Any chance any of you guys know where to disable it on vcds and more importantly do if for me :P nice blue crispy 20 in it for ya lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement