Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching Council Registration- Conditional Registration

Options
  • 30-05-2015 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can anyone tell me if I am eligible to apply for registration with the teaching council I have a BA Hons in Early Childhood Education. I intend to do a hDip in Further Ed. I have looked at the Teaching Council website but I am still not sure. Would appreciate any advice. Thank You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

ddeirdre97 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if I am eligible to apply for registration with the teaching council I have a BA Hons in Early Childhood Education. I intend to do a hDip in Further Ed. I have looked at the Teaching Council website but I am still not sure. Would appreciate and advice. Thank You.

I could be wrong but I don't think you can register without postgraduate studies in education. In the past, you could register for VEC registration but I think its different now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I could be wrong but I don't think you can register without postgraduate studies in education.

Unless you hold one of the concurrent training degrees - Mater Dei, Mary I, etc..

Advertisement