Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hdip result

Options
  • 29-05-2015 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I have completed my hdip in secondary teaching recently. I failed an assignment and once you fail and have to repeat anything you can only receive a pass result overall. I have quite good results but still recieved a pass. What will the implications be on employment? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Moved from LC - C&JD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭2011abc

Wont help with irish employment prospects for sure but not the end of the world either .Considered Middle East?Youd probably walk into a place in UK school ...might want to RUN out though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Muinteoir17

I have considered it but I would eventually like to settle here. Would the experience of being away help?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭2011abc

Yes a lot of people 'in the know' (?)seem to be impressed by slogging your guts out in foreign climes .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Muinteoir17

Well that's a positive! I presumed that they would prefer you to have experience here

• Advertisement
Advertisement