Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Nocturnal RUMble - impromptu Bank Holiday gathering

Options
  • 29-05-2015 12:45pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It's a bank holiday weekend, who's up for an impromptu gathering of Nocs to consume rum and indulge in inappropriate innuendo? :D

Joya and I are gonna have a chat with the Patron Saint of the Nocturnal Forum - Captain Morgan - and see how he's getting on. You are of course free to have other drinks, the Captain isn't the sort of man to be offended by such things.

Sunday, late afternoon/early evening is the proposed time. Those of you can are in the Capital or close enough to want to visit - stick a "yes please!" above and we'll figure out the logistics of where we're going and for how long :D

I have a spare bed for anyone thinking of travelling that I may make available to a worthy Noc in need :D

Are you around Sunday for an impromptu gathering? 7 votes

Yes please!
    0%
    Sorry, no :(
    28%
    ShiminayThe Master 2 votes
    Maaaayyyybe, I'll let you know.
    71%
    Deliriumcyberwolf77GremlinertiaHugo StiglitzC.K Dexter Haven 5 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'll be travelling back from Galway Sunday night and working monday, but if I can, I'll try to show up!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sorry, no :(
    Be great to see you if you can Brother Doom, it's been too long since we met and you weren't up to your eyeballs managing an outside broadcast!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll be working, i'm sooooo jealous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

It's a bank holiday weekend? Learning that is good enough for me :D

Everyone have fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Would love to but have a date with 1/2 a barbecued cow :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Would love to, but I am working here on Monday.

I will be with you in spirit, but may will partake in one or ten down here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

very tempting :D since I'll be up on tuesday anyway, could go to dublin a day or two earlier..will see

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah feck, I'd completely missed this thread :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

I missed it too :(

Hopefully next time shure.

Advertisement