Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 39

Options
  • 29-05-2015 6:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

: (:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I miss this and football so much already

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,001 ✭✭✭✭CSF

racso1975 wrote: »

Loads of football this weekend!!! As for FF, enjoy your well-earned break!!! Bring the family away, turn the phone off so the club and media aren't constantly calling you in relation to transfers, and just switch off until pre-season comes creeping back around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

racso1975 wrote: »

I am actually looking forward to a nice lie in till about 12 in the morning. No alarm going off on a Saturday so I have to stress out for the morning about who to bring in, who to captain etc.

There is still plenty of football on, FA cup final, Copa del Rey final. Even the Scottish Cup final if you are really really struggling!

Next weekend we have the Champions League final on Sat & then Rep Ireland v England on Sunday.
    The wkend after we have loads of international qualifiers including our game v Scotland.

Then on June 11th Copa America starts. Once that's over it's pre season friendly time again!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I've 3 Arsenal players in the FA Cup final. Hope they don't get injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I knew Alexis would repay my faith. Goal & assist and potential bonus. CS for Bellerin and a goal from Walcott who I just transferred in for Ramsey :P :pac: :pac: :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,001 ✭✭✭✭CSF

F*ckin hate Walcott

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Mertesacker choses this game to score, the bastard.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Waiting for the OR rank to update..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

ESP added :pac:

Mertesacker 3
    Sanchez 2
    Walcott 1

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Spent the day with the family, sure to pick up.some bonus points later me thinks!!!!

Advertisement