Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nill grips for xesse

Options
  • 29-05-2015 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

Hi,

looking for a new or nearly new (good condition) Nill grips for a Hammerli Xesse.

NOT the one handed shooting version - the ordanary one (part no HA118J I think - the standard size

Anyone got this for sale or point mme to a site that has it in stock?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Wadi14

I was looking at these in the States, they told me they would mail, but I never get around to buying any, let me know how you get on in ur search if you find grips
    http://www.larrysguns.com/Departments/Grips/FONT-SIZE3-COLORBLACKB--X-EsseBFont.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭dc99

Hi, they had a set on Triebel for ages,but while waithing for my sub to come through I held of - it may have been tempting faith to purchase,...:-)
    anyway they must have sold them only a few weeks ago!1 they disappeared off the stock list.

I've emailed the manufactirer as they seem to have an online shop - but it only list the XL size - the standard size is still listed on the current catalogue, so may be.....

The 1911 version on that web site looks interesting....

Thanks

Advertisement