Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech help with a S5

Options
  • 28-05-2015 11:37pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks, made the move to android a couple of weeks back loving it, especially the battery life.

However i have 2 rather large problems..

My wife gets a lot of gadgets through the work she does so i'm using what was essentially a test S5 which is now on lollipop.

We have a 10 month old and as a proud dad on iOS i would have always shown pics of the baby etc

However in the gallery under a picasa album there are 3 pictures
    1 is a receipt from what looks to be a very expensive asian restaurant in london 2012

the other 2 pictures are basically different angles of this :pac:

Katy-Perry-Grammys-2013-Red-Carpet-Dress.jpg

This means i dont let anyone near my phone :pac:

I cant delete them as it says they are an "unsupported file" i've tried to download picasa and delete them that way but it recognises all of my pictures bar these 3, i've re-set the phone a few times but they are still there.

any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭deep1

Hi folks, made the move to android a couple of weeks back loving it, especially the battery life.

However i have 2 rather large problems..

My wife gets a lot of gadgets through the work she does so i'm using what was essentially a test S5 which is now on lollipop.

We have a 10 month old and as a proud dad on iOS i would have always shown pics of the baby etc

However in the gallery under a picasa album there are 3 pictures
    1 is a receipt from what looks to be a very expensive asian restaurant in london 2012

the other 2 pictures are basically different angles of this :pac:

Katy-Perry-Grammys-2013-Red-Carpet-Dress.jpg

This means i dont let anyone near my phone :pac:

I cant delete them as it says they are an "unsupported file" i've tried to download picasa and delete them that way but it recognises all of my pictures bar these 3, i've re-set the phone a few times but they are still there.

any ideas?

Looks like it is logged into someone else account, go to accounts and see if you notice any unrecognized email address, if yes delete it, should get rid of picasa pics in gallery.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Diddakoi

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Advertisement