Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPS when to expect delivery

Options
  • 28-05-2015 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭

I have 2 parcels being delivered from Germany and they left Tamworth UK this morning at 5am. There has been no update on the tracker since. My order page says that delivery should be some time tomorrow.

I've seen quite a few posts where people had an update on their tracker from Dublin at around 6pm. It's fairly consistent so I'm thinking that my order has been somehow delayed.

I have to take a day off work to get the package so I'm wondering if I'm better off taking Tuesday now? Anyone any experience with this? I'm based in Dublin if that helps

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

I have 2 parcels being delivered from Germany and they left Tamworth UK this morning at 5am. There has been no update on the tracker since. My order page says that delivery should be some time tomorrow.

I've seen quite a few posts where people had an update on their tracker from Dublin at around 6pm. It's fairly consistent so I'm thinking that my order has been somehow delayed.

I have to take a day off work to get the package so I'm wondering if I'm better off taking Tuesday now? Anyone any experience with this? I'm based in Dublin if that helps

I had parcels in the past updated later at night, or even when they arrive in Dublin 4-5am and go out for delivery on the same day, so I say might come tomorrow as expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

If its standard and its in Tamworth it will be via road so maybe scanned this evening on arrival. It may get an arrival scan tonight or maybe later when been sorted for its delivery route around 3-5am.
    Think all express is via cologne and they get arrival scans from dub airport around 6am onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭adocholiday

Thanks guys. It's standard delivery not express so it's via road. I was just concerned because on quite a few boards posts there were people with arrival updates at 6-7pm the evening before delivery. Will see if there are any updates tonight so and make a call on it in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ElainePuff

Hiya I ordered an item from the us. Ups delivery tracking system was last updated on the 26th when the parcel was in cologne. It's supposed to be delivered to Cork tomorrow. Is this possible?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

"MOD: Please do not bump old Threads, you can create a new thread. Closing thread"

UPS will update when it reaches Ireland, unless it gets to Ireland tonight you will not get it. UPS should also has the expected delivery date.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement