Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I haven't studied one bit all year, how much can I do this week?

Options
  • 28-05-2015 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have honours Geography, English, Business to worry about right now (And Music, but I've a week for that so eh). I'm not that worried about Business either, I think it's incredibly easy to learn because it's mostly just definitons and there's really not a lot of ambiguity. I can do that at the weekend and every day after Irish (Two, three days?).

But holy hell, Geography. There's so much, I got 34% in the mocks because well, I straight up didn't study. Now I don't know what I can do in this next week. What I want is a C3, although passing would be a bloody miracle. My biggest issue is picking what to study because I'm finding it honestly overwhelming. I've done rocks, Geothermal Energy and can pretty much learn Volcanoes and Earthquakes in like an hour. But would you guys have anything specific you can recommend to study in particular? I really don't know and I hate myself for leaving it this late. I plan on doing whatever Mezzogiorno comes up and Brazil. But there's just so much I'm completely lost about, any help at all.

And English, I got 55 in the mocks without answering the Comparative and with a ****ty Iago essay. I was pretty shocked honestly but I feel I could pretty easily pass based on Paper 1 alone, I find that to be really easy, and honestly kind of enjoyable. But Paper 2 I'd almost be relying on Iago and Montague to come up, I've never even done a comparative question before (I don't mean to shift blame off myself because I deserve it, but my teacher was completely incompetent. Not a wink of work has been done in that class all year from anyone, any work had to be done in your own time.) My question would be, do you think I could escape with Montague and probably Frost and Ni Chuilleain in the next week? As well as an Iago/Othello essay?

Thanks so much guys.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement