Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beatyard 2015 comes to dun laoghaire

Options
  • 28-05-2015 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭

lineup-poster.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Serious work to get Fourtet and madlib.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Argh! Wish I wasn't on holidays that week, would've been so handy. Public Service Broadcasting would've been great.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zymurgist

Will it be both of the Optimo lads playing on Saturday or just one Twitch does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Excellent line up, raging I won't be here for it. Was hoping someone would book Lindstrom this year, hopefully I'll get a chance to see him another time. This is on the same weekend as Indiependence and Castlepalooza, anyone looking for something to do that weekend is spoiled for choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Not interested in the lineup myself but great to see a big summer event going on in Dun Laoghaire ever since the demise of the world culture fest. Will likely give this a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Space Shanty

That's a quality lineup for the price.
    I think I'll go on the Sunday for PSB alone, although Four Tet and Craig Charles are great backup.
    I reckon this might rule PSB out of Electric Picnic, which is a blow, but not so bad if I see them here and Glasto

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Deeluu

I see a 2PM start on the poster, but what time does music usually start at Beatyard? Trying to figure out if it's worth it around work schedules!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Four Tet clash with Craig Charles. With a lineup and festival this size I didnt think clashes would be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭GopErthike

Where did you see the set times?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Facebook beatyard page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭GopErthike

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

beatyard-timetable-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Looking forward to this but I think the forecast for it is crap. Pity, being by the seaside n all!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

this is a nice mix from the Mister Saturday Night guys. Eamon Harkin is playing with one of Optimo on Saturday evening

https://soundcloud.com/mistersaturdaynight/justin-carter-eamon-harkin-live-from-mister-sunday-may-24th-2015

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mikeydublin

Weather looking decent enough, looking forward to Le Freak and Lindstrom, should be a good one!

Advertisement