Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert - Writing Surface

Options
  • 28-05-2015 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

Just a quick question (perhaps a bit silly, but may as well ask):

Just an idea, but I had thought about bringing in a spongy piece of A4 cardboard (like you might find at the end of an A4 pad, no writing or markings), into the exams. The reason being is that my writing is generally much nicer when I write on a soft surface as opposed to the hard surface of a desk - especially when writing on the first page of a booklet with no paper underneath for support, if you know what I mean.

That's it really.
    Thanks in advance for any responses,
    Michael

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 NeonNatural

You could probably just fold the booklet and bringing that in will probably be too much hassle

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I just fold the booklet every time. Gives me space on my desk and saves me from writing on a hard surface.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 uwotm8Mick

Thanks, yeah, I think I'll just give that a go.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Ask for an extra booklet if needs be. You won't be allowed bring in your own paper/card.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

As above ... don't attempt to bring in anything with you. ;)

Asked and answered I think ...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement