Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended Youtube channels

Options
  • 28-05-2015 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭

I'm beyond the initial step of archery in that I'm in a club and shooting on a regular basis. The club is wonderful for advice and assistance however everything I'm told regarding (recurve) bow technicality and set-up I instantly forget. What makes perfect sense to me as I'm being told somehow becomes a murky fog of half remembered contradictory suggestions. By the time I get home and take out the bow to make any adjustments I find I've totally misinterpreted the suggestions and I blindly go on to make my set-up worse. Mia culpa.

I'm just about to place an order for a book and dvd by Steve Needham to give me something solid to work on.

Meanwhile I've dipped my toe into the world of Youtube and I'm frankly scared by the number of frustratingly poor videos out there. Are there any recommended channels to follow?

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Comments

Advertisement