Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wtd alu fixie/fixie frame

Options
  • 28-05-2015 6:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hello,

Looking for aluminum fixie or fixie frame for daily beater. Size sweat spot - 55, but 54-56 would work too. On a budget, so the cheaper - the better.

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭randomstuff

Interested in a On One Pompino? Upgraded with carbon forks. More comfy than alu frames + v brakes for better braking performance. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Dave_White

Perfectly would like alu frame, just because rust wouldn't take it. Out of interest how much would you want for it and what kind of components are on it?

Would you be after just frame fork or full bike?

Full preferably.

335. New tyres & chain on it, just after a full service.

• Advertisement

What's the size of it? And what wheels,cranks etc are on it?

Medium/Large. Rear wheel flip flop hub, sealed cartridge bearings, front is a new shimano (rs50 i think?) wheel with bladed spokes. Stronglight 2000 track crankset. brand new freewheel on the back, can supply fixed cog if you want. Tektro v brakes. Have it set up with drop bars at the moment, can put risers on if you'd like. Ritchey finishing kit

It sounds like a really nice bike, but unfortunately my budget is only about 250 at the moment, so this bike is a bit out of my reach.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭zonular

335. New tyres & chain on it, just after a full service.

Long shot but do you still have this, id be very interested to pick it up? Is it a 54 or 52?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭diasfu

I have a Surly Steamroller, 54 frame, single speed, or fixie for sale. As a fixie, I'm looking for 250. With brakes as a singlespeed, 280. Don't have a saddle for it though at the moment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement