Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invalidity Pension & postgrad funding *HELP*

Options
  • 27-05-2015 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm new to boards to I'm not sure how exactly to post. Basically I'm planning to start a research masters in March 2016. I am currently on invalidity pension and according to my research online its looking like I am not entitled to any funding like back to education allowance etc. I'm just wondering if anyone can please give me some advice. I can apply for a postgrad grant with SUSI but I'm not sure how it will work out as I am a March entrant. I'm awaiting an email back from them about this.

Anyway I would be extremely grateful of any advice and information that people could give me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

trinityg wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm new to boards to I'm not sure how exactly to post. Basically I'm planning to start a research masters in March 2016. I am currently on invalidity pension and according to my research online its looking like I am not entitled to any funding like back to education allowance etc. I'm just wondering if anyone can please give me some advice. I can apply for a postgrad grant with SUSI but I'm not sure how it will work out as I am a March entrant. I'm awaiting an email back from them about this.

Anyway I would be extremely grateful of any advice and information that people could give me.

There are courses that start from January and up April that are eligible for grant assistance by SUSI, but the course has to be by an approved institution and an approved course.

Advertisement